Friday, February 11, 2011

Showing Some Progress

The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, but in what direction we are moving.~Oliver Wendell Holmes

I am finally moving in the right direction with my Scrawl on the Wall Shawl. I have begun decreasing now after increasing to 120 stitches.  Many of my fellow members of this Ravelry group have finished their shawls--and they are all beautiful! I have been obsessed with making heart themed projects this month and have not devoted as much time to the shawl as I could have, but it is coming along nicely.  What do you think?

2 comments:

cfgyexy6464 said...

very lovely. I like the way the colors play off of each other :)
~nikole

Kathleen said...

Nikole,I wasn't sure how I would like a "scrappy" shawl, but I am loving the opportunity to play with colors.