Thursday, June 29, 2006

This Old House

We still have no working kitchen, so have been eating out often or microwaving frozen casseroles. I can't wait to eat "real home cooking" again. My husband has been very busy, and things are coming along well, just slowly. A few pictures to show our "progress" :


While he has been busy on the kitchen, I have been busy organizing my craft closet and knitting. My stash of yarn is so large, I had to promise myself not to buy anymore until I have finished a few of my works in progress (WIP) and started some more. Here is my supply of yarn:

And here is my most recent finished object (FO)--a blanket for my daughter's dog, Ladybug:

I'm going to work on finishing an afghan for my son next. Knitting is good therapy. It keeps me from worrying about finishing the house and then trying to sell it.

No comments: