Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Break from the Countdown

As promised in my last post, more pictures of all those people I will miss so much when I retire. More student photos below from our various activities in the ESOL Club this year. I have promised to come back to school in September to see everyone and to help in getting the club activities started up again for the new school year. We really accomplished a lot in a short time this year.

Knitting and crocheting for charity:











Beautifying the school:



More to follow on a later post. Having some difficulty in uploading some of the pictures.

1 comment:

Rommel K-tracho said...

In a way I'm happy because I need some vacations but in the other hand I'm really sad because it was the last day that I was going to see you as my teacher. I don't know why but I'm still thinking what is my life be without you. Without the person who always was there when I needed and when I really did not. Mrs. Bushman, Once againg and I'll keep saying this same frase to you everytime that I can "THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING." You know that I'm going to be one of the person who is going to miss you the most at Gar-Field High School and that I'm never forget you.