Friday, June 16, 2006

And then there were 2

If only moving my household items could be as easy as moving out of my classroom. I spent most of my day giving away items I felt I would not need in my new life, throwing away tons of paperwork, and packing a few items I just could'nt leave behind. The walls look bare and forlorn, but I still have more paper to dispose of and boxes of things to take home.

Today was the last day for students, but I will return to finish up some final details on Monday and Tuesday next week--then, at least for the present (you never know what the future may hold), my professional career as a teacher will be over.

Here are a few pictures of one of the main reasons I am a little sad in spite of all the happiness with my new freedom. Teaching these students has been the most rewarding experience of my professional life. They are the best!



More reasons for being sad, and more pictures next time.

1 comment:

Rommel K-tracho said...

Hi Mrs. B. it's me again, and I never get tire of telling you things so I won't miss you that much. Thank you for give me your webpage so I can talk to you and tell you many things. Thank for considered me as one of your best students and you know that I considered you as MY BEST teacher that I have ever had and that I'll have.