Thursday, March 31, 2011

Celebrating Spring

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"  ~Robin Williams

With forecasts of another snow storm due to hit the northeast U.S. tonight, I am giddily happy to be living in a warm southwestern state. We are actually experiencing unusually warm temperatures for this time of year.  This is a sign for me to celebrate spring before it quickly segues into summer.  I've decorated my holiday tree for Spring/Easter and am ready to party.


The base of my tree is a bright red and so  I searched for a way to cover it with something more appropriate for spring.  I had some leftover variegated cotton yarn in my stash that had good colors for my theme and found a pattern here on Dottie Angel's blog that I whipped up quickly. And, voila!, my table top is now in party mode.

No comments: